Sunday, August 17, 2008

Utah / Idaho Summer Trip 2008

Cousins, Tate, Trendon, Hannah & Krailyn

Little buddies! Tate & Trendon, you would never know that there is an almost 6 year age difference between the two of them!


Twins? Sisters? Friends? No, just cousins. Krailyn age 5 & Hannah age 5.


We had a little family reunion while in Idaho. This is the family shot of my family. My mom & Terry are featured in the middle. Trent (my brother) is on the right and Tate & Hannah are his kids...


Ok, call me wierd but I some how find inspiration in cemetarys....Last year as I was visiting family graves in Pocatello, Idaho, my mom showed me this one. It is my great, great grandparents headstone. I absolutely loved the name! If we have another girl, she will be named after them, McKinnon! No, I am not making any announcements either!

1 comment:

J and H Hunsaker said...

The kids look sooooooo cute in there matching outfits. Sounds like you had a good time. They sure do like like twins ( the girls that is)