Monday, September 8, 2008

Violence in church nursery!

So, we dropped Trendon off for the usual 2 hours of nursery each Sunday. I was out in the hall in between doing my singing time with Jr. & Sr. Primary. I heard Trendon just screaming as someone was bringing him to find a parent. They brought him to me with this nice wound on his face. Apparently, another little boy was swinging something by a rope and it flew across the room and almost got his eye! He is very lucky that it didn't land a little higher up! His birthday is tomorrow and he is all black and blue as it looks even worse today! (Picture was taken yesterday) Stop the madness in the overly crowded 2 year old room!! We have great nursery leaders but way TOO many kids!!

4 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

Our nursery has soooo many kids right now too. I think right now we are at about 15 kids in a not so big room. The last few weeks they have been splitting the classes up in half to make things a bit calmer. I think the hard part is finding more leaders. :)- Valerie

J and H Hunsaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J and H Hunsaker said...

Poor kid!! Sounds like our nursery way too small of a room and too many kids!!! HOpe he is okay

Sirrine said...

Sad!!! -Cat