Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Krailyn's Kindergarten Picture Day

Payton, Kylie (Kids that I watch) & Krailyn on Kindergarten picture day.

My little princess....I can't believe that she is SO grown up. She loves to wear her hair all curly like this. I have to braid it 2 days in advance to get it that curly. She chose to wear her dance shirt on picture day and I think that says it all about her personality right now!


3 comments:

WRYE FAMILY said...

Alaina, I showed my parents a picture of Krailyn. They thought she looks just like you did at that age. She is such a cute little girl.

WRYE FAMILY said...

I lvoe how you came up with Krailyn's name. It is very unique. Unlike Kaitlin. I had no idea Kaitlin was such a popular name in 1997. Whoops.

J and H Hunsaker said...

I can't believe how grown up she is!!! When I saw her at the halloween party I almost didn't recognize her.