Today was SUPER SILLY day at preschool. Well, Trendon took that literally, I guess. During craft time, he decided that he was hungry and made his way to the pantry to get some cereal. His new thing is that everything is TAll, TAll, TAll! I heard him in there eating and I just thought that everything was all right....however, after entering the kitchen, I realized that he had poured almost the entire bag of froot loops into his bowl and then all over the table. I was about to be very mad and then I just started laughing! He was so proud of his Tall, Tall, Tall bowl~I had flashbacks to those LDS commercials of the kids playing in the mud expecting the parents to be very mad that they had gotten so dirty but instead the parents ran and grabbed the camera to take some pictures. These are the moments in life that you have to cherish forever as a mom! Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Tall, tall, tall bowl of cereal
Today was SUPER SILLY day at preschool. Well, Trendon took that literally, I guess. During craft time, he decided that he was hungry and made his way to the pantry to get some cereal. His new thing is that everything is TAll, TAll, TAll! I heard him in there eating and I just thought that everything was all right....however, after entering the kitchen, I realized that he had poured almost the entire bag of froot loops into his bowl and then all over the table. I was about to be very mad and then I just started laughing! He was so proud of his Tall, Tall, Tall bowl~I had flashbacks to those LDS commercials of the kids playing in the mud expecting the parents to be very mad that they had gotten so dirty but instead the parents ran and grabbed the camera to take some pictures. These are the moments in life that you have to cherish forever as a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Aww too cute!!! :) I need to be the same way and laugh at the girls' antics instead of being so quick to snap at them! lol!
Post a Comment